Why is my account inactive?
Yahoo! Mail deactivated your mail account because:
* You have not logged into your mail account during the past four months; or
* You have requested that Yahoo! Mail deactivate your account.
What does this mean?
* All email messages, folders, attachments and preferences have been deleted and cannot be recovered.
* All messages sent to firstname.lastname@example.org are being returned to the sender.
* You can still use your Yahoo! ID to access other registered services on Yahoo!.
To reactivate your account, please choose one of the following options:
Reactivate and protect my Yahoo! Mail account in the future
I don't want to risk losing important messages and contact information stored in my mail account. I would like to subscribe to Yahoo! Mail Plus so that my account will not be deactivated again in the future if I don't use it for four months.
Reactivate my account without protection
I know that my account will be deactivated again in the future if I do not log in for a four-month period. I understand that I will risk losing valuable email messages and other important information.