WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Thư: Xin điều chỉnh tình trạng được bảo lãnh do đã ly dị

[Date]


U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services
California Service Center
P.O. Box 10130
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0130

Subject: Case Number WAC…..

Dear Madam or Sir:

Please find enclosed my divorce decree dated on [ngày quyết định của Tòa] and proof of my new address (nếu bạn đổi địa chỉ). I would be grateful to you for making the necessary to update my case.

Please note I am the principal beneficiary of I-130 filed by my father, Mr. [tên họ ba của bạn], born on [ngày sanh]. As for me, I was born on [ngày sanh của bạn], in [nơi sanh].

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible, I remain.

Sincerely Yours,

[Chữ ký của bạn]
[Tên họ của bạn]
[Điạ chỉ của bạn]
[Số điện thoại của bạn]

(Đính kèm theo file giấy ly dị)
http://vietditru.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=764

0 comments: